Thursday 7 October 2010

BruSton Hari Raya Gathering/House Warming/Annual Gathering



Salam and Hello everyone!

I know its a bit last minute but this event will mark our FIRST OFFICIAL ANNUAL GATHERING THIS YEAR! =D

Date: Saturday 9 October
Place: 18 Sirdar Road
Time: 13:00-16:00
I am fully aware that Syawal ends on Thursday, but it's the thought that counts! so COME! get to know more of the BruSton-ers! I'm sure you won't regret it! If you do, look at it this way, it's FREE HOME COOKED FOOD(ish)! haha

Also, to those non-muslims, you are most welcomed to come! it IS a gathering of the society after all! so don't be shy and tag along! Might I add (again!) that there will be FREE HOME COOKED FOOD(ish)!! LOL! =D

*If any of you would like to bring any sorts of Raya cakes or biscuits, please do ;)

*If you get lost trying to find our house, just contact me at 07596088654, tell me your name :)

*PLEASE RSVP TO THIS EVENT BY FRIDAY 3.00 P.M SO THAT WE COULD ESTIMATE HOW MUCH TO PREPARE, FOOD WISE! =D


Cheers!
Lina Alli

-sass1g08 (Source from BruSton Facebook Page)

No comments:

Post a Comment